HR Administrator (part time 20 hours)
薪金: HK$8,500- HK$10,000
G4S International Logistics (G4SI) are innovators in global and domestic secure transport solutions and we strive on unpredictable challenges faced on a daily basis to meet our client’s needs. Our Mission is to be the partner of choice for large organizations needing very high security solutions to international logistics risk; we achieve this through client and employee engagement and best capabilities. We make every effort to create the best place for the best people valuing skill, knowledge and expertise.
Specialising in door to door secure transportation, insurance, third party logistics, inventory/storage services and risk mitigation we are well known in the industry for our integrity and consultative approach. Banks, financial institutions, governments, mines, diamond cutters, jewellery manufacturers and retailers worldwide rely on us to protect their commercial and reputational risk while optimizing their business operations.
Our team of highly skilled professionals are supported by superior technology and our industry leading security and risk management processes are continuously reviewed and refined in order to adapt to the constantly changing risk landscape.
We maintain a fluid and agile workforce to respond and react to change, always thinking on our feet and applying sound judgement in our decision making. We value our talent and make every effort to create the best place for the best people valuing skill, knowledge, expertise and innovation.
If you think G4Si is the best place for you, we have the following opportunity in our Hung Hom Office.
To provide full support to the HR Business Partner with overall responsibility for the administration and co-ordination of the HR function in the APAC region and globally as required.
- Control the recruitment process for all of our vacancies in APAC. This will include:-
- Advertising approved vacancies on the G4S careers page and other local job boards as required
- Where appropriate liaising with recruitment agencies to assist with fulfilment of “hard to recruit” roles
- Ensuring that all vacancies have an up to date job description and person specification
- Short listing candidate applications through electronic sifting or CV/application review
- Inviting shortlisted candidates to undertake on line psychometric testing and administration of the tests
- Provide guidance and advice on screening of employees
- Produce all new starter documentation and new starter processing for APAC
- Assist with the induction and on-boarding of all staff in APAC including issuance and collation of mandatory training documents
- Follow up calls after 1 months service with new starters within the APAC region
- Complete all HR administration and processing of employee internal movements and leavers in APAC. This will include:-
- Ensuring paperwork is sent to both the employee and to the relevant Finance department to inform them of employee internal movements
- Ensuring all leavers receive an exit interview and are given the opportunity to complete the G4Si Leavers Survey
- Ensuring IT are informed without delay of any leavers
- Maintain employee personnel information, including the maintenance and up-keep of the HR system and the employee org structures in APAC with regards to new starters, leavers and internal movements
- Assist with translation of HR materials into both Mandarin and Cantonese as required for non-English speaking staff
- Updating policies and procedures in line with local legislation
- Completing reference requests for employees in APAC
- Involvement in grievance and disciplinary procedures where appropriate
- Undertake all other reasonable duties as instructed by the HR Business Partner
- Fluent in written and spoken Mandarin, Cantonese and English (essential)
- Previous experience of working in HR, preferably in a commercial capacity (essential)
- Educated to degree level standard or equivalent (desirable)
- Confident dealing with colleagues from all levels of the organisation (essential)
- Good personal organisation skills, attention to detail and the ability to meet targets and deadlines (essential)
- Competent in the use of Word, Excel and Gmail (essential)
- Experience of working professionally in a highly confidential environment (desirable)