Ground Service Operator
薪金: 48000 - 67000
G4S International Logistics (G4SI) are innovators in global and domestic secure transport solutions and we strive on unpredictable challenges faced on a daily basis to meet our client’s needs. Our Mission is to be the partner of choice for large organizations needing very high security solutions to international logistics risk; we achieve this through client and employee engagement and best capabilities. We make every effort to create the best place for the best people valuing skill, knowledge and expertise.
Specialising in door to door secure transportation, insurance, third party logistics, inventory/storage services and risk mitigation we are well known in the industry for our integrity and consultative approach. Banks, financial institutions, governments, mines, diamond cutters, jewellery manufacturers and retailers worldwide rely on us to protect their commercial and reputational risk while optimizing their business operations.
Our team of highly skilled professionals are supported by superior technology and our industry leading security and risk management processes are continuously reviewed and refined in order to adapt to the constantly changing risk landscape.
We maintain a fluid and agile workforce to respond and react to change, always thinking on our feet and applying sound judgement in our decision making. We value our talent and make every effort to create the best place for the best people valuing skill, knowledge, expertise and innovation.
If you think G4Si is the best place for you, we have the following opportunity in our Shanghai Office.
- Support CiT operations on collections/deliveries/signing on and off on documents.
- Able to assist in keeping to schedule
- Packing and unpacking where required
- Checking shipments for damage
- Updating central operations where / when required
- Perform other duties as required in the interest of the business and within the employees capabilities’
- Strong oral and written communication skills (Chinese), English would be an advantage
- Ability to communicate clearly with operations via phone, email or fax
- Good clean divers license level C, cargo license a plus.
- Good health, willing to work odd hours