Customer Service Executive
G4S International Logistics (G4SI) are innovators in global and domestic secure transport solutions and we strive on unpredictable challenges faced on a daily basis to meet our client’s needs. Our Mission is to be the partner of choice for large organizations needing very high security solutions to international logistics risk; we achieve this through client and employee engagement and best capabilities. We make every effort to create the best place for the best people valuing skill, knowledge and expertise.
Specialising in door to door secure transportation, insurance, third party logistics, inventory/storage services and risk mitigation we are well known in the industry for our integrity and consultative approach. Banks, financial institutions, governments, mines, diamond cutters, jewellery manufacturers and retailers worldwide rely on us to protect their commercial and reputational risk while optimizing their business operations.
If you think G4Si is the best place for you, we have the following opportunity in our Hong Kong Office.
- Monitor daily shipments and ensure documentations are correct and complete.
- Follow thoroughly with company policy and instructions.
- Provide professional services to customers and handle customer enquiries.
- Manage a variety of database and web-based programs to provide timely response to the customer.
- Data input and shipping document preparation.
- Assist walk-in customer for sending shipments.
- Co-ordinate with different departments to ensure high level of operation and service are being kept.
- At least 2 year of experience in airfreight and logistics industry
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of spoken and written Cantonese, English, Mandarin
- Hard worker, quick learner and detail-minded
- Mature and self-motivated with strong sense of responsibility
- Able to work independently as well as being a team player
- Good telephone manner